Now more than ever we could all use a way to be thankful and celebrate the people in our lives. The holidays may look different for many of us this year, which makes it even more important to stay in the moment and capture moments we spend together with our family when we can.
Jane Goodrich photography is now pleased to be offering Holiday Family Portraits in her Larchmont, NY studio. As always, your family’s safety is her number one priority. Here are some of the safety precautions you can expect during your in-studio holiday photo session.
- We deep clean the studio before each session. At this time we are only taking on one client per day. We have a HEPA purifier for the studio and we try to keep the windows open as much as possible before, during and after the shoot.
- Any prop, blanket, wrap is washed and cleaned after every session. Anything that requires being laundered gets washed with Dreft.
- Hands need to be washed before entering the studio or we will slather your hands with sanitizer upon arrival.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the start of your session. we will also take my temperature to prove to you I have no fever.
- We will continue no touch billing.
- If you are sick, we will not photograph you. If you are feeling sick or a child isn’t well, please let us know and we will determine the reschedule date (based on availability and health and safety guidelines). We want to make as easy as possible for you while also prioritizing everyone’s health and safety.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times on all shoots (regardless of in studio or at a park)– the only time clients (adults) will take off their mask is when I am photographing them. I don’t require children under 2 to wear masks. Safe distance is required wherever possible.
For more on our safety precautions that we take during our photo shoots, please click here.
To give you more photo opportunities during your visit and to limit the number of times you need to come to the studio, you can also have your timeless studio portraits taken at the same time. Jane Goodrich offers maternity, newborn, children’s, and family studio photography packages.
Having both your holiday photos and your timeless family photos taken at the same time will allow you to make a trip to the studio only once and have those holiday pictures you love for gifting and cards, as well as the timeless pics of your family that you will keep and cherish for years to come.
Head to Jane Goodrich’s portfolio to get inspired for your upcoming in studio photo session! Click to view Jane’s in studio family gallery.
You can learn more about the studio here and book your holiday family photo sessions today by clicking here.
Check out our virtual studio tour of Jane Goodrich Photography- The holiday photo sessions studio tour!
We look forward to capturing magic moments with you and your family!