It’s nearly here! I am so excited to announce the upcoming release of my new digital course, “How To Photograph Your Kids.” If you have been following along on Instagram and enjoying the tips I am sharing about how to photograph your kids, you are going to LOVE this course. If this is the first time you are hearing about this opportunity and you want to learn how to take amazing photographs of your kids, you will love it, too!
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who has a DSLR camera, loves taking photographs of their kids, but feels like they don’t understand the mechanics of their camera in a way that is giving them those “framer!” shots.
Maybe you can see yourself in one of the following:
- You have a DSLR camera but you don’t feel confident to move out of “auto mode”
- You feel like the photos you are getting out of that expensive camera are just below the quality that your camera should be giving you
- You want to be in control of your images as the photographer and not stuck at the whim of what the camera settings have created for your shots
If any of these sound familiar then this course is for you! Auto settings can come in handy in a pinch. But if you invested in a camera that has the potential to really give you amazing photographs of your kids, you are not getting the most out of your investment by sticking with your camera’s auto settings.
Getting to know the manual settings and the mechanics of your camera will get you the pictures you have always wanted to take of your kids. This digital course by Jane Goodrich will teach you exactly that.
Take the guesswork out of photographing your kids
To truly get the most out of your camera and capture the most beautiful images of your kids, you need to know the basics of using the manual settings on your DSLR camera. It can seem overwhelming to decipher all of the functions on your camera. It can seem even more overwhelming to even imagine your children standing still or in a moment while you figure out how to change a setting or shooting mode to use.
Throughout the entire How To Photograph Your Kids Digital Course Jane will guide you each step of the way while you build a functional, actionable understanding of the mechanics of how to use your camera and what your camera can do for you when you photograph your kids.
As a mom and a veteran newborn and family photographer, Jane has tremendous experience photographing kids and will be sharing all of her insider tips and tricks to getting the absolute best photographs of your kids that you will love forever.
This course will let you finally get those amazing images of your kids that you wanted when you first purchased your DSLR camera.
What you will learn in this course
- Everything about your camera
- How lenses work, and why you may need different ones
- The magic triangle of aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- How to use Manual mode for complete control
- Metering and exposure
- Taking advantage of natural light
- White balance and how it affects your images
- The optimal focus mode for different images
- Which file types you should use
- Composition tips for creating more memorable photos
- Tips and tricks to get your kids engaged in photos
- The best time and place to take photos
- Tricks for better iPhone photos
- Basic photo processing tips for a better final image
Get ready to take amazing photographs of your kids
Join Jane Goodrich as she teaches you the mechanics of how to use your camera so you can take amazing photographs of your kids. Jane’s experience as a mom and a (…) year professional photographer of newborns, children, and families has given her the knowledge and understanding to guide you through the process of gaining a better understanding of your camera and how to get those frame-worthy photos of your kids that you will cherish forever.
Join Jane Goodrich in this truly game-changing digital course, How To Photograph Your Kids.
Sign up now and you can also download our FREE cheatsheet: Top Tips For Photographing Your Kids.
Check out more information about what’s inside How To Photograph Your Kids (and have a few laughs at our blooper reel!)
Want even more tips on how to photograph your kids? Follow us on Instagram.
P.s. Everyone has a photography lover on their gift list- Check out our Top Gifts For Photography Lovers Gift Guide!