If you are expecting a little one in these coming months you likely will have the debate of whether or not to have professional photographs taken of your little one due to increased worry about the Coronavirus. We completely understand where you are coming from – we have ALWAYS been extremely cautious over contagious diseases. Safety
for our precious little ones is always of the utmost importance! We want to give you reassurance of how we are making sure that we are as safe as possible for you and your precious little ones!
In terms of cleanliness of the studio, we have always been a bit of clean freaks as flu is very dangerous with newborns. We had stock in hand sanitizer and masks before it was fashionable! Here is a breakdown of what we do here but rest assured we take this so seriously.
- The studio is cleaned after AND again right before the shoot.
- Anything you touch is washed or disinfected.
- Spray Lysol is our best friend.
- Lysol wipes and Hand Santizer are used constantly and they are placed everywhere throughout the studio.
- We have people wash their hands before coming in.
- We wash our hands and sanitize my hands constantly.
- Windows are open as much as possible.
- Our Purifier is going constantly.
- Temperature checks at the door including mine.
- We wear a mask 100% of the time.
- We do require masks on adults when we are not photographing them.
- We have a minimum gap between shoots in the studio of 2 days even though we deep clean before and after each shoot. It makes us feel more comfortable if we do that.
Anyway, rest assured the studio is clean and safe!
In terms of exposure outside of the studio – we have barely left the house apart from going to the studio. We haven’t been to any store or restaurant since February! We still get all groceries delivered. We just don’t feel comfortable with taking any risk with other variables we can’t control.
In terms of handling your baby – We also have had the flu vaccine and also the TDAP for the baby’s safety. We have taken many newborn safety courses including CPR and photography safety. We have photographed over 1,000 babies so your bundle of joy is in experienced (and very safe!) hands.